Format Films, Videos
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The River of Doubt
- Colored troops disembarking
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Shall we prepare?
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Pete Seeger
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Battleships Remove
"Shows every detail of the "Texas" as she passes Riverside Park. The background shows the white dome of the tomb on the hill crest"--Edison films catalog.
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - Blackton, James Stuart - Smith, Albert E. (albert Edward) - American Vitagraph Company - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Niver (kemp) Collection (library of Congress) - Smith, Albert E.
- Date: 1898