Format Films, Videos
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- The enchanted drawing
- Colored troops disembarking
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Ruby Sales
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Welding the big ring
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Procession of floats
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Carving the Meat
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Shall we prepare?
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Star Theatre
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: New York City Remove Location: Brooklyn Bridge Remove
From Edison films catalog: This is a new negative showing the entire trip from Brooklyn to New York, in which the immense towers stand out clear and distinct against the sky. The best picture of the Brooklyn Bridge yet secured. 150 feet. $22.50.
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1899