Format Films, Videos
- Pete Seeger
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Pakštas Family
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- A Legend is Born
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Move on
- Lawrence Guyot
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Chuck McDew
- The Book That Changed the World
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Welding the big ring
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- The enchanted drawing
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Contributor: Lattanzi Shutika, Debra Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last ...
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Date: 2010-08-12