Format Films, Videos
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Branding Costume
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Star Theatre
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The Book That Changed the World
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Junius Williams
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Delaware Water Gap Remove
From Edison films catalog: A series of railroad scenes of novel and amusing interest. It opens with a view of an imposing station showing a pretty girl, dressed in white, seated on a trunk awaiting the arrival of her train. A young man approaches, also dressed in white, and the two immediately fall in love. The Lackawanna Limited then rolls into the station and ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1903