Format Films, Videos
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Move on
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- The Book That Changed the World
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Chinatown Remove Subject: Pedestrians Remove
This film was shot in an alley of San Francisco's Chinatown on Saturday, September 15, 1900, at midday. The topography of the site (sloping down to the far street), the width of the alley, the location of utility poles [Frame: 0255], and the location of buildings across the far street suggest that the view is north from Washington Street down Washington Place (today's Wentworth ...
- Contributor: Ackerman, Raymond - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1903