Format Films, Videos
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Carving the Meat
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Doing Fieldwork
- Branding Costume
- A Legend is Born
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Procession of floats
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: San Francisco Bay Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1