Format Films, Videos
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Pakštas Family
- Lawrence Guyot
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Branding Costume
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Move on
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Procession of floats
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Online Format: Video Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1