Format Films, Videos
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Move on
- Procession of floats
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- The River of Doubt
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Carving the Meat
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Subject: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1