Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Doing Fieldwork
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Barbed Wire Fence
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Pakštas Family
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Ruby Sales
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: West Germany Remove Subject: Armed Forces Remove
A weekly series wherein Eleanor Roosevelt and her guests discuss the major problems facing the world and the United States. Participating guests include experts in the fields of government, science and world ...
- Date: 1951