Format Films, Videos
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Carving the Meat
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- The enchanted drawing
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- The River of Doubt
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Star Theatre
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Pakštas Family
- Pete Seeger
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Colored troops disembarking
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Welding the big ring
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Online Format: Video Remove Language: Choctaw Remove
videorecording | videorecording: 62 min | Forms part of the D. J. Battiest-Tomasi and Tim Tingle Concert Collection. (Source). Recorded at the Library of Congress. (Venue). Recorded June 29, 2011. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Tingle, Tim - Battiest-Tomasi, D. J.