Format Films, Videos
- Junius Williams
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Policy and pie
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Move on
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Barbed Wire Fence
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Lawrence Guyot
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Online Format: Video Remove Language: Croatian Remove
Flory Jagoda with Susan Gaeta, Howard Bass, and Tina Chancey, performs traditional Sephardic music from the former Yugoslavia and other parts of the world at the Library of Congress, 2007. videorecording | videorecording ; 52 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). March 21, 2007. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Jagoda, Flory - Bass, Howard - Gaeta, Susan - Chancey, Tina
- Date: 2007