Format Films, Videos
- Pete Seeger
- Move on
- Procession of floats
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Pakštas Family
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Welding the big ring
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Ruby Sales
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Shall we prepare?
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Cajun Music Remove
Marce Lacouture, David Greely, and Kristi Guillory perform traditional Cajun music at the Library of Congress. This concert is part of the Homegrown Concert Series, presented by the American Folklife Center.
- Contributor: Lacouture, Marce
- Date: 2010-06-23