Format Films, Videos
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- The River of Doubt
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Policy and pie
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Ruby Sales
- Star Theatre
- Courtland Cox
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Pakštas Family
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Part of: American Memory Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your search
- American Memory
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1