Format Films, Videos
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- The great train robbery
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Welding the big ring
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Star Theatre
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Pakštas Family
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Doing Fieldwork
- Shall we prepare?
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Leonard-Cushing fight
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Pryor, Anne Remove
What happens in a community after a Catholic claims to see and hear Mary, the Blessed Mother? Always a challenging situation, the claims are contested while individuals try to discern the credibility of the visionary and the apparition. Those who choose to believe develop devotional practices to honor Mary at the site made sacred through her visit. These devotions are both ancient and emergent, ...
- Contributor: Pryor, Anne
- Date: 2008-06-03