Format Films, Videos
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Chuck McDew
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Pete Seeger
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Shall we prepare?
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Move on
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- The Book That Changed the World
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Branding Costume
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Lawrence Guyot
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Kathleen Cleaver
- The River of Doubt
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Ruby Sales
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: African American Beauty Operators Remove
Barbara Edna Vickers oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Saint Augustine, Florida, 2011-09-13.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Vickers, Barbara Edna
- Date: 2011-09-13
Look inside: 24 results