Format Films, Videos
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Policy and pie
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Ruby Sales
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Welding the big ring
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Shall we prepare?
- The great train robbery
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The Book That Changed the World
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: African American Prisoners Remove
Evans Derrell Hopkins oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Richmond, Virginia, 2011-07-07.
Evans Hopkins recalls growing up in Danville, Virginia, and participating in efforts to desegregate public schools and the library. He remembers joining the Black Panther Party in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and Oakland, California, and working on Bobby Seale's campaign for Mayor of Oakland. He also discusses his imprisonment for car theft and the high rate of incarceration among African American men.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Hopkins, Evans D.
- Date: 2011-07-07
Look inside: 34 results