Format Films, Videos
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Shall we prepare?
- Chuck McDew
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Doing Fieldwork
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Courtland Cox
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- The Book That Changed the World
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Star Theatre
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Drama Remove Subject: Burlesque (theater) Remove
Filmed version of a popular vaudeville gag, as if from the audience of a variety theater. A boy, holding a sign under his arm, leads a man onto a stage with a painted backdrop of a city street corner. With his dark glasses and cane, the man is apparently blind. He kneels down slightly left of center stage and lays down his hat and ...
- Contributor: Weed, A. E. - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Niver (kemp) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1904