Format Films, Videos
- The enchanted drawing
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Ruby Sales
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Demonstrating Braiding
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Procession of floats
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Flute Music Remove Location: Slovakia Remove
The fujara is the largest member of the overtone flute family. It developed in the seclusion of the Slovakian mountains, and, until recently, was barely known outside Slovakia. Even today, only a small number of traditional musicians play the instrument, and only a handful of craftsmen know how to make it. However, since the fall of the Iron Curtain, the fujara has been "discovered" ...
- Contributor: Rychlik, Bohuslav - Rychlik, Bob
- Date: 2010-05-27