Format Films, Videos
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- The enchanted drawing
- Chuck McDew
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Procession of floats
- Pakštas Family
- Move on
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Shall we prepare?
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Ruby Sales
- Junius Williams
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Carving the Meat
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Courtland Cox
- Policy and pie
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Flute Music Remove Subject: Hidatsa Indians Remove
Mary Louise Defender Wilson and Keith Bear perform Sioux and Mandan Hidatsa storytelling and music from North Dakota, another in the Homegrown Concert Series sponsored by the American Folklife Center.
- Date: 2006-08-16