Format Films, Videos
- Welding the big ring
- Procession of floats
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Courtland Cox
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Policy and pie
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Shall we prepare?
- Doing Fieldwork
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: France Remove Location: New York Remove
"The picture opens with a "Personal" advertisement which actually appeared in the New York Herald of August 25th, 1904: "Young French Nobleman, recently arrived, desires to meet wealthy American girl; object matrimony; will be at Grant's Tomb at 10 this morning, wearing boutonniere of violets." The first scene shows the young "Nobleman" in his dressing room. He picks up the "Herald," and finally locates ...
- Contributor: Porter, Edwin S. - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Niver (kemp) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1904