Format Films, Videos
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Junius Williams
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Courtland Cox
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Shall we prepare?
- Move on
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Star Theatre
- Welding the big ring
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Carving the Meat
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Barton, Matthew Remove Location: Ohio Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (library of Congress)
- Date: 2006