Format Films, Videos
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Star Theatre
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- The great train robbery
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Colored troops disembarking
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Shall we prepare?
- Barbed Wire Fence
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Barton, Matthew Remove Location: United States Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (library of Congress)
- Date: 2006