Format Films, Videos
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Star Theatre
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Colored troops disembarking
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Pete Seeger
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The enchanted drawing
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Shall we prepare?
- The Book That Changed the World
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Ekaterinburg Remove
Camera pans the home of a merchant named Ipatiev, where Nicholas II, last Russian emperor, and his royal family were executed in Ekaterinburg (Sverdlovsk), July 1918. Second sequence is views of men, identified by interior title as Bolshevik prisoners, standing behind barbed wire as guards patrol.
- Contributor: Rainey, Paul James - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1918