Format Films, Videos
- Pete Seeger
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The great train robbery
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Chuck McDew
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- The enchanted drawing
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Lawrence Guyot
- Move on
- Colored troops disembarking
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Pakštas Family
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Hudson River Remove Language: English Remove Location: Philippines Remove
From Edison films catalog: A panoramic view of the "Raleigh" as she lies at anchor off 27th Steet, North River, April 17, 1899. Captain Coghlan stands among a group of officers near the bridge. The "Raleigh" fired the first gun at Manila, and is the first boat of the Pacific Squadron visiting New York. All the details of the famous battleship are clearly shown ...
- Contributor: Coghlan, Joseph Bullock - White, James H. (james Henry) - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1899