Format Films, Videos
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- The enchanted drawing
- A Legend is Born
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Ruby Sales
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Star Theatre
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Philippines Remove Location: New Jersey Remove
From Edison films catalog: A panoramic view of the "Raleigh" as she lies at anchor off 27th Steet, North River, April 17, 1899. Captain Coghlan stands among a group of officers near the bridge. The "Raleigh" fired the first gun at Manila, and is the first boat of the Pacific Squadron visiting New York. All the details of the famous battleship are clearly shown ...
- Contributor: Coghlan, Joseph Bullock - White, James H. (james Henry) - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1899