Format Films, Videos
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Pakštas Family
- A Legend is Born
- The enchanted drawing
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Junius Williams
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Chuck McDew
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Branding Costume
- Pete Seeger
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
Joseph Echols Lowery oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Atlanta, Georgia, 2011-06-06.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Lowery, Joseph (joseph E.)
- Date: 2011-06-06
Look inside: 20 results