Format Films, Videos
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The Book That Changed the World
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Pete Seeger
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Colored troops disembarking
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Junius Williams
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Carving the Meat
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: 19th Century Remove Location: Candaba Remove
From Edison films catalog: The Filipinos execute a flank movement and re-occupy the trenches, cutting off the advance guard of Americans. The rebel flag waves over the ditch and they defend their position bravely. A fierce charge by our soldiers makes them give way and they scatter in all directions. The officer in command pays dearly for his desperate sortie. Just as his horse ...
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - New Jersey. National Guard - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1899