Format Films, Videos
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Welding the big ring
- The Book That Changed the World
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Chuck McDew
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Colored troops disembarking
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History, Military Remove Location: Candaba Remove
From Edison films catalog: The Filipinos execute a flank movement and re-occupy the trenches, cutting off the advance guard of Americans. The rebel flag waves over the ditch and they defend their position bravely. A fierce charge by our soldiers makes them give way and they scatter in all directions. The officer in command pays dearly for his desperate sortie. Just as his horse ...
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - New Jersey. National Guard - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1899