Format Films, Videos
- Junius Williams
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Branding Costume
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- The enchanted drawing
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Shall we prepare?
- Ruby Sales
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Bringing in Mother Cows
This film shows troops of the First Regiment, California Volunteers, boarding the Pacific Mail steamer City of Peking to serve in the Philippine theater of the Spanish-American War. The film was shot at the Pacific Mail Steamship Company dock between 10:50am and 1:50pm on Friday, May 13, 1898. The dock was located at First Street between Brannan and Townsend streets, and is now a ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1898
Refine your results
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916
- The Spanish-American War in Motion Pictures 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1