Format Films, Videos
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Star Theatre
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- The River of Doubt
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Chuck McDew
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Shall we prepare?
This film shows troops of the First Regiment, California Volunteers, boarding the Pacific Mail steamer City of Peking to serve in the Philippine theater of the Spanish-American War. The film was shot at the Pacific Mail Steamship Company dock between 10:50am and 1:50pm on Friday, May 13, 1898. The dock was located at First Street between Brannan and Townsend streets, and is now a ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1898
Refine your search
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916
- The Spanish-American War in Motion Pictures 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1