Format Films, Videos
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- The great train robbery
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Branding Costume
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Move on
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Ruby Sales
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Policy and pie
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Procession of floats
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Welding the big ring
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Pete Seeger
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
This film shows troops of the First Regiment, California Volunteers, boarding the Pacific Mail steamer City of Peking to serve in the Philippine theater of the Spanish-American War. The film was shot at the Pacific Mail Steamship Company dock between 10:50am and 1:50pm on Friday, May 13, 1898. The dock was located at First Street between Brannan and Townsend streets, and is now a ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1898
Refine your results
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916
- The Spanish-American War in Motion Pictures 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1