Format Films, Videos
- Star Theatre
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Barbed Wire Fence
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Welding the big ring
- The skyscrapers of New York
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Doing Fieldwork
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Shall we prepare?
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Pakštas Family
- Move on
- Chuck McDew
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Horse-Drawn Vehicles Remove Location: Market Street Remove
The following is a scene-by-scene description of the film: [Frame: 0300 (part 1)] The film begins looking northeast on Market Street just west of the intersection of Hyde, Grove and 8th streets. The dark building at right is the Odd Fellows Hall and the grey building beyond (across 8th St.) is the Grant Building (1905). A white postal service automobile is at left center. ...
- Contributor: Miles Brothers - Afi/Post (george) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1906