Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Procession of floats
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Junius Williams
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Chuck McDew
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Ruby Sales
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Library of Congress Remove Language: Ladino Remove
Flory Jagoda with Susan Gaeta, Howard Bass, and Tina Chancey, performs traditional Sephardic music from the former Yugoslavia and other parts of the world at the Library of Congress, 2007. videorecording | videorecording ; 52 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). March 21, 2007. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Jagoda, Flory - Bass, Howard - Gaeta, Susan - Chancey, Tina
- Date: 2007