Format Films, Videos
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Doing Fieldwork
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- The enchanted drawing
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Library of Congress Remove Location: Arizona Remove
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers perform traditional dances and songs at the Library of Congress, November 16, 2005. videorecording | videorecording ; 69 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). November 16, 2005. (Date). The members of this ensemble are from Arizona and New Mexico. Most are students at the University of New Mexico. (Biographical). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers - Bass, Howard
- Date: 2005