Format Films, Videos
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Move on
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Chuck McDew
- Doing Fieldwork
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Lawrence Guyot
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Love Remove Part of: American Memory Remove
A half human-half horse boy and girl meet and fall in love. They have a baby and go home to their parents for a happy reunion.
- Contributor: McCay, Winsor - McCay, John - Fitzsimmons, John A. - Rialto Productions - Afi/Cinémathèque Canadienne Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1921