Format Films, Videos
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Courtland Cox
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Pete Seeger
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Doing Fieldwork
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Shall we prepare?
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Branding Costume
- Chuck McDew
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Love Remove Part of: Origins of American Animation Remove
A half human-half horse boy and girl meet and fall in love. They have a baby and go home to their parents for a happy reunion.
- Contributor: McCay, Winsor - McCay, John - Fitzsimmons, John A. - Rialto Productions - Afi/Cinémathèque Canadienne Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1921