Format Films, Videos
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Shall we prepare?
- The great train robbery
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Ruby Sales
- Courtland Cox
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Star Theatre
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Bringing in Mother Cows
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: New York (n.y.) Remove Location: Union Square Remove
This melodrama was filmed during the actual construction of a skyscraper in New York City, and includes several scenes of real work crews: a line of bricklayers [Frame: 1773 (part 1)], a man heating rivets in a forge [2459 (part 1)], riveters assembling steel girders [2859 (part 1)], men astride the steel framework maneuvering and setting a girder in place [3930 (part 1)], and ...
- Contributor: Dobson, F. A. - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1906