Format Films, Videos
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Colored troops disembarking
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Star Theatre
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Ruby Sales
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- The great train robbery
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Pakštas Family
- Junius Williams
- Carving the Meat
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Soldiers Remove Location: Germany Remove
From Edison films catalog: A new and sensational film, which deals in a highly up-to-date manner with the international situation. A magician steps upon the stage carrying a hoop covered with white paper. Then in quick succession the flags of Germany, Russia, Ireland, England and China are brought forth and from each a soldier is produced corresponding with the flag of each nation. The ...
- Contributor: Blackton, James Stuart - Smith, Albert E. - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Smith, Albert E. (albert Edward) - Vitagraph Company of America
- Date: 1900