Format Films, Videos
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Ruby Sales
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Policy and pie
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Doing Fieldwork
- Pakštas Family
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Carving the Meat
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Soldiers Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Europe Remove
From J. McIntire, Silent animated films at the Library of Congress: Concerns American soldiers in Europe after the armstice [sic]. One goes AWOL with "Joy" (Miss AWOL) and after a series of mishaps with her, he is thrown in a guard house while his fellow soldiers go home. From Origin of American animation 1900-1921 notes: A cautionary tale for troops impatient to return home ...
- Contributor: Bowers, Charles R. - American Motion Picture Corporation - Afi/Rhode Island Historical Society Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1919