Format Films, Videos
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The Book That Changed the World
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Pakštas Family
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Doing Fieldwork
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- A Legend is Born
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Soldiers Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Ireland Remove
From Edison films catalog: A new and sensational film, which deals in a highly up-to-date manner with the international situation. A magician steps upon the stage carrying a hoop covered with white paper. Then in quick succession the flags of Germany, Russia, Ireland, England and China are brought forth and from each a soldier is produced corresponding with the flag of each nation. The ...
- Contributor: Blackton, James Stuart - Smith, Albert E. - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Smith, Albert E. (albert Edward) - Vitagraph Company of America
- Date: 1900