Format Films, Videos
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Barbed Wire Fence
- A Legend is Born
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Procession of floats
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The enchanted drawing
- Colored troops disembarking
- Lawrence Guyot
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Shall we prepare?
- Ruby Sales
- Welding the big ring
- Courtland Cox
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Subject: Soldiers Remove Location: United States Remove
The 100th anniversary of the official use of American personal identity tags, affectionately known as "dog tags," recently passed without fanfare. Dog tags are highly personal items to warriors of every service and to their families as well. Each dog tag carries its own human-interest story. The acts of receiving the dog tag, hanging it around the neck, and feeling it against the body ...
- Contributor: Cucolo, Ginger
- Date: 2012-01-26