Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Chuck McDew
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Pakštas Family
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Colored troops disembarking
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: Alma (musical Group) Remove
Agustín Lira and Alma / Quetzal Cantos de mi Cantón (Songs from My Home), Chicano Music from California
Two musical groups on one videorecording. videorecording | 1 videorecording | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). September 14, 2011. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Lira, Agustín - Wells Solorzano, Patricia - Knypstra, Ravi - Alma (musical Group) - Flores, Quetzal - Gonzales, Martha - Quetzal (musical Group : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Date: 2011