Format Films, Videos
- Lawrence Guyot
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Policy and pie
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Welding the big ring
- Junius Williams
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Doing Fieldwork
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Shall we prepare?
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- The Book That Changed the World
- The great train robbery
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Language: Basque Remove Part of: American Folklife Center Remove
Amuma Says No performs traditional and contemporary Basque music and songs from Idaho at the Library of Congress, July 14, 2010. videorecording | videorecording ; 59 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). July 14, 2010. Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Amuma Says No
- Date: 2010