Format Films, Videos
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The Book That Changed the World
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Barbed Wire Fence
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Procession of floats
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Carving the Meat
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Shall we prepare?
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The enchanted drawing
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Language: Ladino Remove
Flory Jagoda with Susan Gaeta, Howard Bass, and Tina Chancey, performs traditional Sephardic music from the former Yugoslavia and other parts of the world at the Library of Congress, 2007. videorecording | videorecording ; 52 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). March 21, 2007. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Jagoda, Flory - Bass, Howard - Gaeta, Susan - Chancey, Tina
- Date: 2007