Format Films, Videos
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- A Legend is Born
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Colored troops disembarking
- The River of Doubt
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Procession of floats
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Subject: Folk Songs Remove Location: North Carolina Remove
Collection includes sound and video recording and program flyer for a concert featuring Benton Flippen and the Smokey Valley Boys performing old time music from the region of Surry County, North Carolina. The collection also includes a digital color publicity photograph of Benton Flippen, and a videorecording of an oral history interview with the musicians conducted by Wayne Martin, Director, North Carolina Arts Council ...
- Contributor: Flippen, Benton - Martin, Wayne - Bode, Frank - Clifton, Verlen - Smokey Valley Boys - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (library of Congress) - Library of Congress. Recording Laboratory - Library of Congress - Brown, Paul
- Date: 2005