Format Films, Videos
- The Book That Changed the World
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Policy and pie
- Move on
- Welding the big ring
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Lawrence Guyot
- Ruby Sales
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Junius Williams
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Shall we prepare?
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
This film shows troops of the First Regiment, California Volunteers, boarding the Pacific Mail steamer City of Peking to serve in the Philippine theater of the Spanish-American War. The film was shot at the Pacific Mail Steamship Company dock between 10:50am and 1:50pm on Friday, May 13, 1898. The dock was located at First Street between Brannan and Townsend streets, and is now a ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1898
Refine your search
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916
- The Spanish-American War in Motion Pictures 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1