Format Films, Videos
- Junius Williams
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Courtland Cox
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Policy and pie
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
Lawrence Guyot recalls growing up in Pass Christian, Mississippi, and the influence of his family, and attending Tougaloo College. He remembers meeting members of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), joining the organization, and participating in Freedom Summer. He discusses his opinions and memories of Mississippi politics, the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, and his later life in Washington, D. C.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Bond, Julian - Guyot, Lawrence
- Date: 2010-12-30
Look inside: 37 results