Format Films, Videos
- Pakštas Family
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Shall we prepare?
- Welding the big ring
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Transportation Remove Location: California Remove Subject: Bicycles Remove
From Edison films catalog: Various equipages pass, including a tally-ho and six white horses. A peculiar, open-end trolley car comes along; bicycle riders and pedestrians. 50 feet. $7.50. Advertised as part of the "Southern Pacific Company Series" (Edison films catalog): The Southern Pacific Company ("Sunset Route") offers special inducements to winter travelers, by reason of its southern route, thereby avoiding the extreme cold of ...
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - Blechynden, Frederick - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1898