Format Films, Videos
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Colored troops disembarking
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Ruby Sales
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Pete Seeger
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Demonstrating Braiding
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Doing Fieldwork
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Pakštas Family
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Shall we prepare?
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: Albanian Remove Location: Albania Remove Subject: Dance Music Remove
Merita Halili and the Raif Hyseni Orchestra perform Albanian music from New York, celebrating 40 years of the Center for Traditional Music and Dance, as part of the Homegrown Concert Series sponsored by the American Folklife Center.
- Date: 2008-06-19