Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Courtland Cox
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Star Theatre
- The skyscrapers of New York
- The great train robbery
- Shall we prepare?
- Branding Costume
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Ruby Sales
- Doing Fieldwork
- Carving the Meat
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Buckaroos at Cabin
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1